Saturday, September 29, 2007

Update on the Alaskan Murphy's

It's been awhile since I have updated this. It has been a busy summer to say the least.

The boys had a blast being able to play outside. They would go out at 10 am and play until bedtime. They have also started school and are enjoying it so far.

Liam is now walking and starting to run all over the place. He tries to keep up with his brothers. It is so much fun to watch him express himself. He has funny faces and noises that he makes that make us laugh. He is our little entertainer.

Sean is still plugging away at work. His sales are up so he is happy.

I have been working a lot at ProMech. Which is one of the float plane airlines here on the island. I love it. Unfortunately, in a way, I am no longer working there. That was one of my most favorite jobs that I have ever had. I had to stop working because we no longer have a sitter for the kids. Which in a way is goo because now I am a stay at home mommy once again!!

So now that I am a stay at home mommy I will be able to keep this updated!! That means more of me bragging about my kids and of course more pictures!!!

0 comments: